Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Week 4 Term 3

This blog is going to be about the week that has gone.

The whole of last and this week has been so knowledgeable and great, all the fun and exciting things that we got to do this week. On monday we had an amazing start to the week, all though half of my friends weren't at school, I got through my day as I would. Tuesday, Wednesday was a normal day aswell, but Thursday was an exciting day because we dissected a sheeps pluck (sheeps heart and lung) in my biology class, it gave me an insight on how an animals work. We also got to go home early due to there being a junior parents interviews, I helped out in the sausage sizzle for the interviews. Friday was a normal day as usual had one hour periods and finished school at 3.10pm.

Quote: never give up!

Ben Gounden

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that so many of your friends were not at school. You can be a good influence on them and remind them how important it is to be at school every day. I can imagine that dissecting the innards of a sheep would be very exciting! I am glad you are getting plenty of interesting variety in your school week.

    ReplyDelete