Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

School Week 1 Term 3

This will be my first post for my blog that I will be posting on every week. These posts will retain a lot from my week and a lot from my group which is the 2018 leadership group, the post will conclude with a nice message for all the people that will be watching my posts.

Well, my week has gone great, an I made lots of new friends with new people. In biology, I experienced the beauty of our Planet Earth. I learned how breathing differs from such a wide variety of animals. In English, my classmates and I blasted off to space with three inspiring women in the movie Hidden Figures. In music, my ears danced to the rhythms of pop culture. In travel and tourism and geography, we have started our first amusement of term 3 which I am very excited about, these credits will definitely help me get closer to the 80 mark. Finally, in my math class, we are finishing off our assignments from term 2 which is helping everyone get on track so we can start our next assessment as soon as possible.

Finally, I'm going to end off with a quote: The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. This ladies and gentlemen is the best way to remain positive and focused.

Ben Gounden.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, thanks for sharing your week in review. I work for Kootuitui ki Papakura which you may have heard of. We work in six schools in Papakura and have our base at Papakura High. We help your school families purchase chromebooks and your teachers to integrate them into teaching and learning. We also provide personnel and assistance to your Wellness Centre and work with a group of whaanau volunteers to connect families with school. You have a positive attitude to education and learning which are quite distinct aspects of the schooling experience. Could you explain what the 2018 leadership group is as I'm interested in following the group and reading about your experiences over the time you are a member. Thanks a lot and hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben. I really enjoyed your quote. Staying in the present and working hard is the best approach. 'procrastination is the thief of time'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ben. I like the way you are staying on track and focussed on your achievement. This can be hard to sustain but it looks like you have everything under control! Well done!

    ReplyDelete